• Dubai Maritime City, Dubai
  • Select Group
  • Apartments
  • 31 December 2026
  • AED 1,337,000

Nautica by Select Group is a luxurious 49-storey twin residential masterpiece nestled in the heart of Dubai Maritime City with 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. This architectural marvel pays homage to maritime heritage while delivering unparalleled opulence focuses on magnifying the picturesque views of the surrounding sea vistas. With a splendid waterfront setting, stunning architecture design, it redefines the standard of modern living.

With its prime location at Dubai Maritime City, it offers residents serene access to leisure areas and maritime attractions, creating an urban oasis by the sea. Additionally, it is close proximity to the Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai, as well as iconic landmarks including The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Residents here are treated to an urban lifestyle infused with maritime wonder, as every detail has been thoughtfully curated to exude luxury and elegance.

A stunning new waterfront development NAUTICA comprises 349 exquisite apartments, featuring a variety of luxurious 1 and 2-bedroom options. Boasting a prime waterfront location this project offers breathtaking sea views for most apartments, including the 1-bedroom units. A substantial development the NAUTICA project stands tall with 49 stories, offering residents a remarkable waterfront location and views.

As expected from a luxury Select Group development, NAUTICA will feature a comprehensive range of modern amenities, including a world fitness center, and stunning pool, along with various dedicated spaces for socializing and entertainment.

The NAUTICA development comes with a 40/60% payment plan meaning 40% will be due during the construction phase and the remaining 60% upon handover. One-bedroom apartments are expected to start at around the AED1.3m mark.

Select Group company is a diversified company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with proved competences in real estate development, investments, hospitality and retail.

Established in 2002, the Select Group developer has many residential, commercial and mixed-use developments across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Europe and the UK. The most famous projects of Select Group are Marina Gate, Studio One and The Torch in Dubai Marina. The Group’s first project in Dubai was The Torch, which was the tallest residential tower in the world at the time of its completion in May 2011.

The founder and CEO of Select Group is Rahail Aslam. With the lead of Rahail the company has delivered 5.5M sq. ft of development in Dubai and has 7M sq. ft in progress to date.

After the successful launch of Marina Gate in 2014 Select Group has proved itself as one of the leading private real estate company in the United Arab Emirates.

Payment Plan

50000 AED

Upon Reservation 19 Feb 2024

Register Your Interest

Please leave your contact details and we'll be in touch.

By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
contactcontact
Yassir El Ghazi
Managing Partner
Languages:English, Arabic, French, Spanish

Other Developments

View All
Beverly Gardens - MCcone Properties

Beverly Gardens by HMB Homes

Discovery Gardens, Dubai

Dolce Vita - MCcone Properties

Dolce Vita by Vincitore

Dubailand, Dubai

Aqua Dimore - MCcone Properties

Aqua Dimore by Vincitore

Dubai Science Park, Dubai

VYB - MCcone Properties

VYB by Ginco Properties

Business Bay, Dubai

Let’s work together - McCone Properties
we’re ready to help

Let’s work together.

Looking to sell, buy, or rent a property in Dubai? We’re here to help!